This project is archived and is in readonly mode.

#1183 ✓committed
Prem Sichanugrist (sikachu)

Switch active_model to use I18n.translate method instead

Reported by Prem Sichanugrist (sikachu) | October 7th, 2008 @ 11:14 AM | in 3.0.2

Usually, when I run the application I keep getting an error in my log about deprecation of ActiveRecord::Errors.default_error_messages. So, I tracked out the error, and found out that ActiveModel was the one that actually raise this error.

So, I patched the files that referenced to ActiveRecord::Errors.default_error_messages, and hopefully this will be patched in the main branch.

Comments and changes to this ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »

<h2 style="font-size: 14px">Tickets have moved to Github</h2>

The new ticket tracker is available at <a href=""></a>

Referenced by